Credit Technology Automation
No unauthorized collection of e-mail
E-mail Unauthorized Collection Refusal
- E-mail addresses posted on this website are refused to be collected without permission using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices, and if they violate this, they may be punished by the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- Posted on January 1, 2021
Article 50-2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. (Prohibition of Unauthorized Collection of Electronic Mail Addresses, etc.)
- No person shall collect an e-mail address using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from an Internet homepage where an intention to refuse to collect e-mail addresses is specified.
- No person shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of paragraph.
- No person shall know that it is an e-mail address prohibited from collecting, selling, and distributing pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (2) and use it for the transmission of information.